YES!!! We are OPEN!
We are considered “essential services” so we are still treating patients.
We are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our staff, and our patients:
– If you are sick, don’t feel well, or have any symptoms of COVID 19 we ask that you DO NOT come in.
– You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival.
– If you’re accompanying a patient that has an appointment, or who is purchasing supplements, we as that you wait in your car unless the patient is under the age of 17.
– Extreme measures are taken to sanitize each room for each patient.
– Both doctors are washing their hands and using sanitizer between patients.
Welcome to Orchard's Naturopathic Center
Ready to finally get healthy? We’re here to help!
We Treat the Whole You
Pregnancy Care from Start to Finish
Meet the DoctorsDr. Gary Lane Orchard is a third generation Naturopathic Physician. His grandfather Afton Orchard was among the first Naturopathic Physicians in the state of Idaho, opening the practice in Idaho Falls in 1949…